The Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank, a debit card designed exclusively for drivers and delivery partners that rewards everyday spending for things like gas and groceries一with no minimum balance, no overdraft fees, and no setup, monthly, or annual fees.* With the Uber Visa Debit Card, drivers can opt-in to earn exclusive discounts or Cash Back on gas, groceries, and driving expenses, including:
- 3% Cash Back at Exxon and Mobil gas stations when drivers use their PIN at the pump
- 1.5% Cash Back at all other gas stations
- 2% Cash Back at Walmart for in-store and online purchases
- 15% discount on select automotive maintenance services at Jiffy Lube
- 10% Cash Back on auto part purchases at Advance Auto Parts and participating Carquest Auto Parts locations. (Maximum of $100 per month on up to $1,000 total spending per month on purchases)
- 8% Cash Back when you pay your monthly Sprint bill and on purchases in Sprint corporate retail stores or online at sprint.com. (Maximum of $50 per month per account on up to $625 total spending per month on purchases. Excludes select accessories sold at non-corporate Sprint stores. Learn more here.)
4 thoughts on “Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank, breakdown, rewards and cash back”
from landing page, click “open account”… which will take you to this page:
This link does not work on Google Chrome or Microsoft edge. After you hit get the card it goes straight to a BLANK PAGE! I have been trying for a week. Nothing is getting me to where I can apply.
Here you go Allison.
I can not get to the screen to apply for the card. It goes blank. I have been trying all week. Can someone please help me with this. Thanks, Allison Maxwell