Uber Lyft Drivers and Gig Economy Workers Weekly News & Interviews:
This week I have Matt Lafferty the CEO/Founder of Curri, the last mile delivery service. Matt and I discuss:
- Pro’s of being a Curri driver
- Can be done in ALL vehicle sizes
- Loading done at pickup by location
- Unloading done at drop off by client
- Getting big in all NFL cities, and beyond
- Pay rate can range from $15-$35+
- Difference between ‘Hot Shot’ and ‘Route’ drivers
- Completely B2B (PERK: no passengers or food in your vehicle)
- Sign up to drive for Curri using this link and get some SWAG too for FREE: Start Driving For Curri Now!
I will be working the Curri platform over the next several weeks and report back on each weeks podcast. We will also be having a few Curri drivers from different markets and using different types of vehicles, on the podcast late October… so STAY TUNED!
Ready… Set… Rodeo!!!!!
Sponsored by Curri (( Drive for Curri ))