Uber Lyft Drivers and Gig Economy Workers Weekly News & Interviews: This week I have Jason Tieri from the Gig Economy Podcast on the show… always fun having Jason on! This week we discuss:
- Jason getting ready to get back working in gig economy
- My crazy CURRi story from the mountains of Durango
- “Uber says its on track to make a FAKE profit”
- DoorDash Alcohol Delivery
- Gig Worker Abuse in the Wild West United Kingdom
- Lyft Driver Shortage, and what can be done?
- Instacart gig workers say “DELETE THE APP”
Ready… Set… Rodeo!!!!!
Thank you to our sponsor Curri! Sign up to drive Curri
Gig Economy Podcast links: Web: https://gigeconomy-podcast.com YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GRRideshareAdventures Twitter: https://twitter.com/gigeconpodcast Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watch/thegigeconomypodcast/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegigeconomypodcast/
Curri links: Curri website: https://www.curri.com/ Curri Twitter: https://twitter.com/curri Curri Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=… Curri Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teamcurri/ Curri LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1875…
One thought on “Uber Fake Profits, DD Alcohol Delivery, Lyft Who?”
This podcast keeps getting better. Great work. Keep it up.