Uber Lyft Drivers and Gig Economy Workers Weekly News & Interviews: Today I have Mike Bisceglia of “Mike Delivers Podcast” talking about the New Jersey Uber Eats market. Mike has put out over 200 podcasts in the last two years, both food delivery space and his NBA podcast as well.
Some of the topics we covered:
- Uber Eats.
- Mikes Podcasts: Mike Delivers and his sports podcast.
- McDonalds, Chipotle, & Jersey Mikes.
- Being a gig worker in Bloomfield, NJ.
- City of LA teams up with Waymo and puts driverless cars in a small area, already sounds like trouble.
- Start-up Gig-space app companies, are they here to stay?
- Mike talks about how he could consult restaurants in his area after what he has seen in two years of delivery (actually a good startup idea… maybe?).
- We have all these November earnings challenges going around here in the U.S. New Zealand also does but there’s has a $2,000 bonus attached.
Ready… Set… Rodeo!!!!!
Rideshare Rodeo is sponsored by Curri.com Drive for Curri: https://drivecurri.app.link/fom2uFMcCib