Uber Lyft Drivers and Gig Economy Workers Weekly News & Interviews: Today I have 4 Curri Drivers on to discuss the platform and what drivers can expect when working on the app. Thanks to my Roundtable panel: Markiss (Seattle), Ed (New Jersey), Mac (Portland), and Millard (Connecticut).
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Being A Curri Route Driver: Great Pay & Not Your vehicle.
- From Full Pick-Up Trucks-To-Trailers To Any Size Vehicle.
- All Gig Economy Workers Should Be Using Curri Platform & Why.
- Even Though Market To Market Pay Differs All Markets Pay Great.
- Tips From Curri Drivers For New Workers To The Platform.
- Curri Support: Fast, Efficient, & Located In The U.S.
- Mapping Some Deliveries With Apple Maps.
- Curri Is The Best Paying App For Gig Workers Time.
- The 30 Second Wait Time & Understanding It.
- Making The Most Out Of Curri Hot Shot Runs.
- $300 order! $1,200 order!!!
- Hot Shot, Long Shot, Long Haul and understanding them.
- Pick-up, Drop-off, hands free on handling payload.
- Unanimous From Tonight’s Panel: You can NOT get paid more on any other Gig platform than you will on Curri.
Ready… Set… Rodeo!!!!!
Rideshare Rodeo is sponsored by Curri.com Drive for Curri: https://drivecurri.app.link/fom2uFMcCib
Drive For Curri: https://drivecurri.app.link/fom2uFMcCib
Don’t forget to catch Jason Tieri and I weekly on Fridays: TNCRadio.live (4pm-6pm PST/7pm-9pm EST)
Also, don’t forget to check out our friend Jason Tieri’s podcast: The Gig Economy Podcast
Questions, Comments, Concerns please post in comments below.